Defensive line i say keep them all except Dorsey( think he’s gone anyway). I know they had problems this year but alot of them are young.
The starting linebackers are good to go , like to see them add a bruisin run stopper at mlb. backups can go.
Flowers , Berry , Lewis(give him 1 more year) and Arenas as the nickle I’m good with. Gotta find another corner though.
The offense is a mess but better coaching & play calling will help more than we know.
Charles , Draughns and Gray i really like , might keep Eachus but hillis should be cut Monday imho.
Wr needs help bad. Bowe may/may not be gone , Baldwin is a bust , know idea like everyone else whats
up w/ Breaston , Copper good for special teams and makes the occasional play on O so keep for me. McClusters falls when the wind blows , the others meh.
Moeoki injury prone but good when healthy so he’s a big ? , need more help there too.
The O-line idk. look good 1 game , bad the next , even play to play that way. Believe the injury to Hudson hurt alot. Draft another C/G and keep in tact. Except for Stephenson they need better backups.
Best for last because its the easiest one. The QB position. Get three new ones. I hope they bring 5-6 to camp , start intense competition from the get go , keep the best 3 for preseason , let them fight it out evenly till last one and pick a starter. Nuff said.
what say you Chiefscorwd ? Like to hear everyone’s opinion whether you agree or disagree w/ what i’ve said. Might as well break it down cause its gonna be a long off season.
I just hope the bass are big and biting alot this spring and summer , thats if i have the money to go after the fiscal cliff and obama care kick my finances hard in the arse.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Meet The Kansas City Star's annual All-Juice Team for the NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs day one and day two targets - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2018: Shawn Barber's two-round mock has Chiefs going EDGE - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- National NFL writer: Schedule sets up nicely for Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs be concerned about Eric Berry's injury history? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL draft preview: Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach prepped for first draft in charge - The Denver Post