Possible replacement: The Chiefs need to start over with a new quarterback and I can’t help but wonder if Mike Sherman, who has worked closely with them and who has won at this level, gets a chance there. This hasn’t been a big-paying job and I have a hard time projecting “A-list” guys there.
- Alex Smith's dad torched Patriots fans after Chiefs' win in Foxborough - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 5 reasons the KC Chiefs will beat LA - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he is living with CTE - Kansas City Star
- Preparation for AFC West games started a long time ago for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Justin Houston misses Chiefs practice with illness - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Terrance Mitchell is being targeted more than ever, and the Chiefs are OK with that - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs star Kelce needs teammates' help | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star (blog)