I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mel Kiper Says Andy Reid Will Take A Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Ex-Carroll standout signs deal with Kansas City Chiefs - Helena Independent Record
- NFL fines Chiefs' Travis Kelce for 'Foot Locker' blast against referee - USA TODAY
- Chiefs need to address these gaps this offseason to become AFC champions - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top stories from 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Acquiring Tony Romo could be the right move at the right time for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Beyond the Chiefs: Will Shields talks about his life, family and love of music - Kansas City Star