I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Surveying the cap situation - Arrowhead Addict
- At least one team thinks Kansas City Chiefs got a steal in CB Eric Murray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things to watch as the Chiefs begin offseason practices - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs tight ends have one sure thing and then the questions begin - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: AFC West Outlook For 2016 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Rookie Profile: Chris Jones - Arrowhead Addict