I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Chiefs vs. Dolphins preview - ESPN (blog)
- Breakdown Of Jamaal Charles' High Ankle Sprain - ESPN
- Jamaal Charles returns to Kansas City Chiefs practice - NFL.com
- The road doesn't look so bad to Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Film room: Kansas City Chiefs play calling in the red zone - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Miami Dolphins: Connections - PhinPhanatic
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report