I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- KC Chiefs: Should Chiefs consider signing Darrelle Revis - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin determined to bounce back in 2017 | The ... - Kansas City Star
- Five players watch Chiefs' first offseason practice - Kansas City Star
- C.J. Spiller is optimistic about revitalizing career with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- NFL to allow more celebrations and Chiefs' Chris Jones is polishing his moves - Kansas City Star
- Quarterback Alex Smith clarifies comments about Chiefs ... - Kansas City Star
- Marcus Peters, Justin Houston, Eric Berry not at Kansas City Chiefs ... - ESPN