I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Dolphins running back Damien Williams visits Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Cardinals defensive lineman Xavier Williams visits Arrowhead - Arrowhead Addict
- Former Chiefs linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis signs with New York Jets - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Money saving ideas - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs add veteran quarterback Chad Henne - KMBC Kansas City
- Chiefs see Sammy Watkins as another building block toward offensive juggernaut - Kansas City Star