I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eric Berry narrates Chiefs hype video made for Chargers game on Saturday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Podcast: Previewing the Chiefs' game against the Chargers - Kansas City Star (blog)
- ESPN writer thinks Chiefs will trade Alex Smith to AFC rival after the season - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Darrelle Revis film review: Is it happening with the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs welcome back CB Marcus Peters for big matchup against Chargers - ESPN (blog)