I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Justin Houston: Why The All-Pro LB Might Leave The Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs continue salary-cap savings, release inside linebacker Joe Mays - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: First Round Wide Receiver is Not a Must - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs can start with De'Anthony Thomas in effort to get more from passing game - ESPN (blog)
- NFL free agency 2015: Would Torrey Smith fit with Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- From Philly to Kansas City, One Chiefs Scout Shares His Journey - KCChiefs.com
- Biggest need positions, top targets and predictions for Kansas City's offseason - ESPN