I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles could return for postseason - ESPN
- As playoffs draw near, Chiefs hope to rev up ground game - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce putting up big numbers - UPI.com
- Chiefs prepare for life without Derrick Johnson, for this season at least - Kansas City Star
- Quote Sheet: Kansas City Chiefs 21 Oakland Raiders 13 - Raiders.com
- Chiefs' Andy Reid downplays Jack Del Rio's icy staredown, says the two are 'good friends' - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs KO Oakland Raiders, seize control of AFC West ... - UPI.com