I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- 'Long haul back' for Chiefs' Parker Ehinger after knee injury - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs popularity in St. Louis continues to rise - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Ramik Wilson makes bid for starting job with Derrick Johnson's help - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Is Demetrius Harris starting to figure it out - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Cornerback depth is becoming a concern - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs stock report: 10 up, 5 down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 'Sweet' adjustment leads to Tyler Bray-Seantavius Jones touchdown vs. Bengals - Kansas City Star (blog)