I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- VIDEO: Kansas City Chiefs hold first full squad workout in St. Joseph - KSHB
- Photo gallery: KC Chiefs Fans Attend Practice in St. Joe - Kansas City Star
- San Diego Chargers Scouting Report: Kansas City Chiefs - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs veterans return to St. Joe for training camp - FOXSports.com
- Central Missouri running back asks for job with Chiefs, gets contract - ESPN (blog)
- The two sides to Kansas City Chiefs RB Knile Davis - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 7/31: Chiefs are Dream Destination for Rookie TE - KCChiefs.com