I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Chiefs Quotes: Bob Sutton, Phillip Gaines, Tyler Bray - Arrowhead Addict
- Benching of Sean Smith makes little sense - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 4 - ESPN (blog)
- Have the Kansas City Chiefs Regressed in 2014 - KC Kingdom
- Team preview: Kansas City Chiefs - National Football Post
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 3 - ESPN (blog)
- Q&A: Ford, Thomas rookies to watch - ESPN (blog)