I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- NFL Week 13 Preview: Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs - Mile High Maniac
- Denver Broncos' TE Julius Thomas To Play Against Kansas City Chiefs? - RantSports
- Seahawks show support for Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry - Seahawks.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Playoff Standings After Week 12 - KC Kingdom
- Broncos-Chiefs odds: Kansas City is a slight underdog at Arrowhead - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry will see lymphoma specialist - SI.com
- Eye on Kansas City Chiefs: Stopping Alex Smith a priority - The Denver Post