I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Kansas City Chiefs fill out practice squad, release Kyle Williams off IR - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs rookie kicker Cairo Santos makes history for Brazil - Kansas City Star
- Former KC Chiefs tight end Tony Moeaki, Bills reach injury settlement - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Photo gallery: Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs, Alex Smith agree to four-year, $68 million extension - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2014 practice squad announced, including Nico Johnson - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs claim DE Square from Eagles - ESPN (blog)