I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Third straight AFC West title won't be easy - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Predicting rookie playing time for 2018 - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs projected to receive one 2019 compensatory pick - 247Sports
- Top 10 Kansas City Chiefs players under age 25 - 247Sports
- Tyreek Hill on his speed, Chiefs' revamped offense - NBC Sports - NFL (blog)
- Arrowheadlines: Chargers admit Chiefs are the team to beat - Arrowhead Pride (blog)