I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Brent Maxwell and Lucas Aslin named Chiefs High School Coaches of the Week - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Where is the heart? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Bold Predictions For Chicago Bears vs. Kansas City Chiefs In NFL Week 5 - RantSports
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)