I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
- Chiefs are 30th in NFL in offensive line spending - ESPN (blog)
- Be skeptical of Dwayne Bowe's Cleveland predictions - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Smart To Keep Derrick Johnson - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs president to deliver leadership lecture - KU Today
- Dead money reason why Broncos have more cap room than Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs should roll with Donald Stephenson and Jeff Allen at RT ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)