He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have somehow got better without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- The Chiefs have saved their season with a bond that did not break - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Next man up got Chiefs offensive line through victory - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Must Keep Jeremy Maclin Involved to Seal Playoff Spot - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs dig deep into running backs, produce more success - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce 'Hit the Quan' after his TD catch - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Photos: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle