He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- What do the Chiefs do at kick returner without Knile Davis? - Arrowhead Addict
- Do the Chiefs have enough of a pass rush as things stand? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Running Back Wish List for Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Draft 2017: Joe Mixon meets with all of AFC West except Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Who is the most underrated Kansas City Chiefs player? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- CJ Spiller could be change enough for Chiefs running backs - Arrowhead Addict