He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs odds: Picks from expert who is 47-21 on NFL totals - CBSSports.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs offense has re-established its baseline - Arrowhead Addict
- Chargers vs. Chiefs 2017 time, TV schedule, stream, odds, announcers, picks and more - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs have faith in Steven Nelson to handle silent rigors of nickel corner - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs add Tyrone Holmes to practice squad - Arrowhead Addict
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)