He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs' Alex Smith looking for jolt to offense - UPI.com
- Unretired Brock Vereen looks for chance with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Alex Smith's mission: prove everybody wrong - Kansas City Star
- The Kansas City Chiefs offense could be carrying the team this year - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Release Two Veteran Players On Wednesday - KC Kingdom
- ESPN ranks Chandler Jones No. 61 player in NFL; Kansas City Chiefs cut Mike Williams - Syracuse.com
- Kansas City Chiefs special-teams coach Dave Toub toned down his ... - Kansas City Star (blog)