He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs turning over every rock, including those in Canada - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2016 NFL offseason: Kansas City Chiefs' needs - FanSided
- Does free agent Riley Cooper interest the Kansas City Chiefs receivers? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs can create more salary cap space with tough decisions on Eric Fisher, Jamaal Charles - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- West and Ware Changed the Culture of the Chiefs in '15 Under Charles' Watch - KCChiefs.com
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)