He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs Capsule - Washington Times
- Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry cleared to return after lymphoma treatments - Fox News
- Chiefs add cornerback Kenneth Penny to training camp roster - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs nose tackle Dontari Poe has surgery for herniated disk in back - ESPN
- Why Empower Retirement has joined the Chiefs' sponsor roster - Kansas City Business Journal
- The one thing the Kansas City Chiefs should've done differently this offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Justin Houston Will Repay Kansas City Chiefs' Faith as Perennial All-Pro - Bleacher Report