He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Improved passing game would allow Chiefs to dream big - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Crystal Ball Game - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid on calling perfect play: 'That's like a ... - FOXSports.com
- NFL hits up Michael Bennett for $17K - ESPN
- Poll: Which game will you watch more of Friday: Chiefs or Royals? - Kansas City Star
- Mailbag Part II: Should Chiefs trade a cornerback? - ESPN (blog)
- Traffic plan in place for Kansas City Chiefs game on Friday night - KSHB