He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs OTA Observations 5/26: Day One in the Books - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Predicting Kansas City Chiefs' 2015 Breakout Stars - Bleacher Report
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)