He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Chiefs' Mike DeVito and Derrick Johnson are pushing each other in rehab - Kansas City Star
- Former Chiefs tight end Sean McGrath isn't alone as other young NFL players ... - Kansas City Star
- NFL Draft 2015: Kansas City Chiefs Team Needs - With The First Pick
- Mel Kiper calls Kansas City Chiefs 'perfect fit' for Marcus Mariota - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader-turned-MMA fighter: Houston Texans ... - FOXSports.com
- John Dorsey says Chiefs are giving Donald Stephenson 'a clean slate' - Kansas City Star
- Jeremy Maclin says signing with Kansas City Chiefs over Eagles wasn't about ... - NJ.com