He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs weigh in on NFL's domestic violence controversy - fox4kc.com
- Smith at bottom of NFL passer rating - ESPN (blog)
- No Charles or Berry at practice for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins: History of Matchup - The Phinsider
- Kansas City Chiefs need their best players to be their leaders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs announce charity game will benefit The Children's Place - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs 2014 schedule re-assessed after two weeks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)