He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Game Against Jets Is A Must-Win - KC Kingdom
- Storms are expected to clear in time for the Chiefs-Jets game - Kansas City Star
- Fantasy Football: Start Matt Forte in Week 3 against Kansas City Chiefs - The Jet Press
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles out Sunday - ESPN
- NFL TV schedule: What time, channel is New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs (9/25/16); live stream, how to watch online - NJ.com
- As Tyreek Hill emerges as a playmaker, so does dilemma for Chiefs fans - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs' '3 Amigos' want to win games, sell shirts and 'eat greedy' - Kansas City Star