He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- The Great Eric Berry Debate: How much does the Chiefs safety deserve? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Forrest Lamp - KC Kingdom
- KC Chiefs: Will Jamaal Charles Return to Team in 2017 - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: DeShone Kizer - KC Kingdom
- Should the Chiefs be considered a favorite to land Tony Romo? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 offseason needs - FanSided
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top free agency, NFL draft needs for 2017 - UPI.com