He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas growing into larger offensive role - Kansas City Star
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs have no excuses for loss to Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Jason Avant can add value to Kansas City Chiefs offense - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs: Team Has No One to Blame but Itself for Loss vs. Oakland - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs thwarting widespread regression predictions - NFL.com