He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- PFF Training Camp Preview: Kansas City Chiefs - Pro Football Focus
- Bashaud Breeland is visiting with Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need to add Eli Rogers to offense - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs' biggest question is with quarterback Patrick Mahomes II - SFGate
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp: Top five position battles to watch ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Salary cap space could mean Kansas City Chiefs are finished with roster moves - Arrowhead Addict