He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Are fan reactions to Bob Sutton overblown? - Arrowhead Addict
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for grabbing an official - Kansas City Star
- Reinforcements could soon be on the way for the Chiefs | The ... - Kansas City Star
- Actually, Steelers safety Mike Mitchell was fined for two hits against the Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- The AFC is suddenly jumbled because of Chiefs' two-game losing streak - ESPN (blog)
- Podcast: Listen to the A-Team break down the Chiefs' loss to Oakland - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs summary for October 20 - Kansas City Star