He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Can any of the Kansas City Chiefs rookies unseat Phillip Gaines? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Indianapolis Colts 2016 opponent preview: Getting to know the Kansas City Chiefs - Stampede Blue
- Which players can Kansas City Chiefs turn to for offensive boost ... - ESPN (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs most overrated and underrated are on the ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 7/24 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Analyzing the Chiefs' training camp roster by position - Kansas City Star
- Early-season Chiefs' opponents could be in a weakened state ... - ESPN (blog)