He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Husain Abdullah shouldn't have been penalized for prayer, NFL says - Newsday
- Kansas City Chiefs steamroll Tom Brady, New England Patriots on Monday night - New York Daily News
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs deal Patriots milestone blowout - ESPN
- FINAL: Kansas City Chiefs 41 - New England Patriots 14 - The Republican - masslive.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs break Guinness World record against Patriots with 142.2 ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs receive mixed reviews about their all red uniforms - USA TODAY
- Kirby Lee/USA TODAY Sports Chiefs fans reclaimed the record for loudest crowd. - ESPN