He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos has franchise field goal mark in pocket - FOXSports.com
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Jermon Bushrod out, Antrel ... - Windy City Gridiron
- How often do 1-3 teams like the Kansas City Chiefs make the playoffs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)