He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Steelers Film Room: Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report - Steelers Depot
- Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) - Lyndy's Sports Annuals
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers Preview - New York Times
- Kansas City Chiefs work out free agent defensive end Travis Chappalear - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs receiver Jason Avant is winning over his new team - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs defense will need to do some dancing vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)