He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Making a case for Albert Wilson and the Kansas City Chiefs receivers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs Positional Preview: The Defensive Line - KCChiefs.com
- Ranking Kansas City Chiefs' Top 5 Sleepers to Watch in Camp - Bleacher Report
- AFC West Q&A: Are Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles' best years behind him? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Players Set To Breakout - Arrowhead Addict
- Which young Kansas City Chiefs player takes the biggest leap in 2015? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs OL Mitch Morse Impressed With “Quickness, Leverage and ... - KCChiefs.com