He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- The Star's final first-round NFL Draft projection, version 4.0 - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs' Albert Wilson signs restricted free-agent tender - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs release Jaye Howard with failed physical designation - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: 3 positions Chiefs are likely to target - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2017: Could Chiefs trade with Titans for No. 5 pick? - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Draft rumors: Todd McShay hears Chiefs, Cardinals for Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade idea: Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater - Arrowhead Addict