He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs sign free agent nose tackle Xavier Williams | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star
- Veteran running backs have been visiting the Chiefs. Why? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs overhaul roster with one goal in mind: Win Super Bowl now - FOXSports.com
- Mellinger Minutes: Big 12 success, ranking coaches and what if Weber makes Final Four? - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Draftmas List: Two cornerback prospects worth watching for Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What are the Kansas City Chiefs doing at running back? - Arrowhead Addict