He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Parker Ehinger returns from PUP list for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- It looks like Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt can pass block - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- As Patrick Mahomes settles in, a little discomfort is serving Chiefs' Alex Smith well - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs activate Parker Ehinger, who enters open competition at left guard - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt is for a new Kansas City airport - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Snap-count thoughts on Justin March-Lillard's surprising lack of work, and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mike DeVito loves him some Allen Bailey - KC Kingdom