He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs Should Start WR Chris Conley - NFL Spin Zone
- New cleats help kicker Cairo Santos honor his native Brazil - ESPN (blog)
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Knile Davis still believes he can be a No. 1 back in the NFL - Kansas City Star
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practices as Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback, but competition is open - Kansas City Star