He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Reached Out to Louis Riddick to Replace John Dorsey as GM - The Big Lead
- Chiefs' West on Mahomes: 'He's got a cannon on him' - NFL.com
- Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs' GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com