He was a solid pro bowl quarterback in 2010 and got off to a shaky start before getting hurt last year and now he is coming back from an injury. Quarterbacks are always shaky coming back from an injury and their play can be inconsistent. Peyton Manning had some real bad games as did Tim Brady after his knee injury. I guess I’m curious as to why so many people despise Cassels when there are so many other glaring holes on this team and he has proven to be a pro bowl caliber quarterback.
- Derrick Johnson's return a welcome site for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Reports: Jaquiski Tartt - KC Kingdom
- New receiver Jeremy Maclin working to develop chemistry with Chiefs QB Alex ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs GM sees 10-12 impact players in the 2015 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Mike Mayock thinks Kansas City Chiefs will pass on receiver, look at these two ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs help grant dying Chiefs superfan's final wish - Yahoo Sports (blog)