#1) We’re 6-3. Good.
#2) We have a 2 or 2 1/2 game lead over everybody else in the division. Good.
#3) The rest of our season *seems* to be an easier schedule than our first 9 games. Good.
#4) We’re 2-1 in the AFC West. Good.
#5) Alex Smith looked GREAT the first several games. GOOD.
#6) We’re coming off a bye (when Reid is great) and against the Giants (who are looking terrible). GOOD.
#7) Our Defense has had some great moments since Berry went down but they haven’t looked Read more…
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eric Berry narrates Chiefs hype video made for Chargers game on Saturday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Podcast: Previewing the Chiefs' game against the Chargers - Kansas City Star (blog)
- ESPN writer thinks Chiefs will trade Alex Smith to AFC rival after the season - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Darrelle Revis film review: Is it happening with the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs welcome back CB Marcus Peters for big matchup against Chargers - ESPN (blog)