I’ve been recording them so i can watch when i get the chance and skip the commercials.
So far the O-lines and D-lines seem split-either they are lookin really good or just so so.
Except for a couple wrs and dbs who are standing out those two groups seem evenly matched.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Star's seven-round Kansas City Chiefs NFL draft projection, version 3.0 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs day one and day two targets - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2018: Shawn Barber's two-round mock has Chiefs going EDGE - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2018 NFL Draft: What if a top wide receiver falls to the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- National NFL writer: Schedule sets up nicely for Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs be concerned about Eric Berry's injury history? - Arrowhead Addict