I’ve been recording them so i can watch when i get the chance and skip the commercials.
So far the O-lines and D-lines seem split-either they are lookin really good or just so so.
Except for a couple wrs and dbs who are standing out those two groups seem evenly matched.
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin leaves practice because of minor ankle injury - Kansas City Star
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Knile Davis still believes he can be a No. 1 back in the NFL - Kansas City Star
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs counting on continuity to improve offensive output - Kansas City Star
- Dontari Poe, all 346 pounds of him, tackles yoga along with some Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practice as the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback - ESPN (blog)