I’ve been recording them so i can watch when i get the chance and skip the commercials.
So far the O-lines and D-lines seem split-either they are lookin really good or just so so.
Except for a couple wrs and dbs who are standing out those two groups seem evenly matched.
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs will win the AFC West this year - isportsweb.com (blog)
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Can Travis Kelce hit 1000 yards receiving for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Kansas City Chiefs Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs rank 172nd in ESPN salary survey - ESPN (blog)