I’ve been recording them so i can watch when i get the chance and skip the commercials.
So far the O-lines and D-lines seem split-either they are lookin really good or just so so.
Except for a couple wrs and dbs who are standing out those two groups seem evenly matched.
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Is Not A Franchise Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Chiefs could be eliminated from playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)