How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- Goro's Quick Hits for Raiders week 7 win over Kansas City Chiefs - Silver and Black Pride
- Kansas City Chiefs: What happened to the secondary - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: The not-so-great defensive linemen - KC Kingdom
- Are fan reactions to Bob Sutton overblown? - Arrowhead Addict
- Led by Mike Mitchell's $58K, Steelers rack up $94K in fines from Chiefs game - ESPN
- Reinforcements could soon be on the way for the Chiefs, 'a pretty good football team' - Kansas City Star
- The AFC is suddenly jumbled because of Chiefs' two-game losing streak - ESPN (blog)