How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- QB Alex Smith worrying only about now with the Kansas City Chiefs - UPI.com
- Spencer Ware in unfamiliar but welcome position in Chiefs backfield - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs should sign cornerback Sam Shields, says Bill Barnwell - Arrowhead Addict
- Patrick Mahomes II might be QB of the future, but for now Chiefs are 'riding with Alex' - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs receiver Jeremy Maclin determined to bounce back in 2017 - Kansas City Star
- C.J. Spiller is optimistic about revitalizing career with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Alex Smith clarifies comment about Chiefs being committed to him 'through this year' - Kansas City Star