How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- NFL Fantasy Football Recap Week 4: Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals ... - Sports World Report
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs just aren't that good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Barbara Shelly: Whatever happens with the Chiefs, quarterback Alex Smith runs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs running back Knile Davis sees his playing time diminish - Kansas City Star
- NFL odds Week 5: Kansas City Chiefs are big favorites over the Chicago Bears - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KC Chiefs' Albert Wilson listed as inactive - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals Preview - New York Times