How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- A Chiefs stack is one of many sneaky Week 4 DFS plays - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs fans are hopeful for the season - KSHB
- Meet Jordan Devey, the Chiefs' tuba-playing offensive lineman - Kansas City Star
- Fantasy Football: Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles to make 2016 debut - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Marcus Peters chosen AFC defensive player of ... - Kansas City Star
- Ben Roethlisberger on Marcus Peters: 'What a tremendous talent ... - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs enjoy rare coaching continuity - Arrowhead Pride (blog)