How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt on when to keep, cut a player with off-field troubles - Kansas City Star
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp Aug. 2 - Kansas City Star
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Kansas City Chiefs team outlook - CBS sports.com (blog)
- Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin suddenly look like total strangers - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles feels like he's 'the LeBron of football' - ESPN
- Hall of Fame profile: Kansas City Chiefs G Will Shields - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Herniated disks, like the one Chiefs' Dontari Poe has, can be tough for linemen - Kansas City Star