How do you spin it now?
What is the excuse? Getting rid of that cancer of a coach Todd Haley was supposed to heal ALL. Now I see that Pitts offense is very successful and Big Ben is ranked #1 in several stats…POSITIVE STATS.
My guess is that Haley did not have to bring a sack of pacifiers with him when he rolled into PA.
Can’t wait to hear!!!
- Kansas City Chiefs have Ron Parker exactly where he should be - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Biggest winner from Justin Houston's spring Kansas City Chiefs absence? Dee ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Creating the Blueprint for Optimal Offense in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)