By a Lifelong Chief’s Fan and Current Season Ticket Holder
Hurry, hurry hurry! Step right up and you will see, the biggest circus/sideshow in NFL HISTORYYY!
Led the way by Hunt and Pioli; another win this season, you must be joking!
Tyson Jackson, third overall a fact; a failed defensive end allergic to sacks!
Matt Cassel their leader on the turf; another failed Patriot, Pioli’s serf!
Haley the coach with a hat never washed; it could have been worse, Scott’s first choice was Josh!
Dexter McCluster, a one-time spark; the 2 nd in ’10, we coulda had Gronk!
Tony Moeaki, a fine prospect; if not for health, might have Graham’s talent!
Jon Baldwin’s here to spark the offense; A. Dalton taken later, Pro Bowl he’s sent!
Don’t worry, Rick Stanzi was drafted in vain; the coaches have zero trust in his game!
Out with the hat, in with ted bear; it worked great in Cleveland, let’s mimick their flair!
Behold the wonder of the strongman Poe, if only he knew his defensive role!
‘Combine heroes we will not draft’, Scott Pioli must think fans are daft.
Romeo, the man who can cover two roles; with Todd’s past failure, shouldn’t better they known?
Stanford Routt, the invisible man; his on field coverage, find no one can!
One minute he’s here, the next he’s not; Carr’s replacement handpicked by Scott!
And now the main event, the stars you see; oh wait they were leftovers from the last regime!
Drafted by Carl and Herm Edwards; Pioli’s not happy ‘til it’s his accord!
Berry and Houston, mighty fine picks; the rest of his drafts make fans sick!
Charles’ talent wasted on bad seasons; Winston’s fan comments are nothing but treason!
Dwayne Bowe their most talented wide out, next year replaced by equivalent of Routt!
Colquitt, Succop, the team’s MVP’s! 1-7, no leads, pathetic… you agree?
The Chiefs, the joke of the NFL; listen on game day at what fans yell!
Six bucks a ticket, fans in turmoil; what are you now, the NFL Royals?
Read the banners flying high in the clouds; watch the reduction in season ticket crowds!
Early fourth quarter, fans leaving en mass; to the defense, another Cassel pass!
So come on Clark, the fans have spoken! We want action, THIS FRANCHISE IS BROKEN!!
- As Tyreek Hill emerges as a playmaker, so does dilemma for Chiefs fans - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs' '3 Amigos' want to win games, sell shirts and 'eat greedy' - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Marcus Peters Takes A Stand - KC Kingdom
- New York Jets vs Kansas City Chiefs: prediction, preview, pick to win - UPI.com
- Jamaal Charles unlikely to return this week, but Chiefs aren't hurting at running back - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Phillip Gaines questionable for Sunday's game against the ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Bob Sutton on Marcus Peters: Don't want to break spirit he ... - ESPN (blog)