Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Tyler Bray, not Patrick Mahomes, is the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback so far - Kansas City Star
- Three more Chiefs miss offseason practice Thursday - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dee Ford knows contract riding on this year - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: NFL celebration rule change helps Kelce - KC Kingdom
- Why I'm a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey watched Patrick Mahomes' worst day in person ... and drafted him anyway - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Med student Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is back in football mode with Chiefs - ESPN (blog)