Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Leadership? Chiefs' Mahomes has it. But real-time NFL experience will take a while - Kansas City Star
- Colin Cowherd thinks the Chiefs will finish second in the AFC West - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Pro Scouting Series: Demetrius Harris - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Tyreek Hill's new YouTube channel provided behind-the-scenes look at an offseason workout - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Could the Chiefs be on their way to an AFC dynasty? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Can Terrance Smith find niche with Kansas City Chiefs in 2018? - Chop Chat