Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Kansas City Chiefs gamble on four players with background issues - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs reach agreements with several undrafted free agents - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth-Chart Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs defend their selection of Tyreek Hill after his domestic abuse case - ESPN (blog)
- Former UH offensive lineman Ben Clarke signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- 2016 NFL Draft Grades: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers - UPI.com
- Chiefs address offensive line, cornerback and receiver with their fourth-round picks - Kansas City Star