Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs (and my road trip to Arrowhead) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs to face Pittsburgh Steelers team filled with unknowns - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs make practice squad change, work out offensive tackle - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' secondary emerging as one of the league's best - STLtoday.com
- Ben Roethlisberger on Marcus Peters: 'What a tremendous talent' - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' pass defense faces big challenge vs. Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger - ESPN (blog)
- Tight end Demetrius Harris contributes in multiple ways for Chiefs - Kansas City Star