Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Kansas City Chiefs: Two Best Defenders May Miss Start of Season - NFL Mocks
- Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews known for his jump-ball ability — just ask Nebraska - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs president Mark Donovan defends parking price increase ... - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 - CBS Local
- Kansas City Chiefs hope see rookie QB Kevin Hogan continue ... - ESPN (blog)
- Could Mike Williams be the receiver Chiefs have been searching for? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs start camp without Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles, Justin Houston - UPI.com