Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Chiefs sign three players to practice squad, including son of former Raiders star - Kansas City Star
- Scouting Report: Chiefs vs. Chargers - Chargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Chris Jones was the Chiefs' one-man wrecking crew against the Eagles - SB Nation
- Chiefs snap analysis: How Allen Bailey is assuming Dontari Poe's mantle, and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- After two injury-plagued years, Chiefs' Justin Houston is all the way back - Kansas City Star
- Alex Smith continues to be just what the Kansas City Chiefs need - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs putting a lot of faith in RB coach Eric Bieniemy - Arrowhead Pride (blog)