Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Dee Ford's 2015 role with Kansas City Chiefs could be decided in next few days - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs salary cap scenarios and deadlines to consider - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Questions Worth Asking - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs free agents 2015: Who to keep, who to let go - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Steelers 2015 Schedule: An early look at the Kansas City Chiefs - Behind the Steel Curtain (blog)