Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down St. Louis' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs sign guard Jarrod Pughsley, release defensive tackle Jerel Worthy - Kansas City Star
- Donovan McNabb to reunite with Chiefs' Andy Reid in a new role - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: News, stats and stars from the Charger game - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. St. Louis Rams 10/26/14 NFL Pick, Odds, and Prediction - Sports Chat Place
- Bolts suffer backward loss to KC - U-T San Diego