Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Travis Kelce: “Until Chiefs can beat Cover 2, we're going to struggle” - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs' loss cost people big money in survivor pools - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs crumble as Roger Lewis' wild catch propels Giants to overtime win - USA TODAY
- Chiefs fans unload after loss to New York Giants - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs vs. Giants preview: What is this team? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Sterling Shepard ruled inactive for Giants after pregame warm-ups - ESPN