Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Kansas City Chiefs players heartbroken after falling to Pittsburgh Steelers - fox4kc.com
- Ask Terez: Q&A about the Chiefs' 18-16 loss to Pittsburgh - Kansas City Star (blog)
- The Eric Fisher Hold Game: Add it to the list of heart-ripping Chiefs playoff losses - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Steelers' aggressive play call ends the Chiefs' season - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs TE Kelce rips ref over failed 2-point try - ESPN
- For Chiefs fans, playoff loss leaves them with an all-too-familiar feeling - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Victor Ochi Chasing History - NFL Spin Zone