Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas growing into larger offensive role - Kansas City Star
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs have no excuses for loss to Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Jason Avant can add value to Kansas City Chiefs offense - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs: Team Has No One to Blame but Itself for Loss vs. Oakland - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs thwarting widespread regression predictions - NFL.com