Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season…". Clark, if you read this board…you’re a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn’t give a sh#t! I’ve been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and ‘Princess Bowe’, I’d be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he’d be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!
- Chiefs' Hunt calls Jamaal Charles' release 'a sad day,' but won't rule out future reunion - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt on decision to vote for Raiders move: 'It goes beyond the emotional component' - Kansas City Star
- 21st Annual Steak & Steak Dinner to feature Alex Smith - Springfield News-Leader
- Tony Romo Still Matters To The Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs set at wide receiver? - Arrowhead Addict
- Dontari Poe expands Poe Man's Challenge entrepreneurship events - Arrowhead Addict
- Bleacher Report ranks Broncos over Chiefs after free agency - 247Sports