Camp is quickly going to be upon us it’s time to start so good old Chiefs Talk
First, what is realistic to expect from the Chiefs offense.
Starting the Mahomes era is going to be fun. I think we are going to see an improved offense. But there will be growing pains. And lets be real with Reid still calling the plays we are going to still see some of the things that have frustrated us for the past few years.
So what is everyone expecting to see. Top 10 offense top 5 it’s fun to be close to football Read more…
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Dorian O' Daniel says he's ready to earn the respect of his teammates at training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Andy Reid excited by newness entering Chiefs camp - Kansas City Star
- Andy Reid: Healthy veterans among Chiefs reporting to camp - Kansas City Star
- PFF Training Camp Preview: Kansas City Chiefs - Pro Football Focus
- Bashaud Breeland is visiting with Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need to add Eli Rogers to offense - KC Kingdom