Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Darrelle Revis rumors: Do the Kansas City Chiefs make sense? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs release franchise rushing leader Jamaal Charles - Kansas City Star
- The Kansas City Chiefs secondary is very cheap and very good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Does Adrian Peterson make sense with the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif signs contract extension with Kansas City Chiefs - The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs: Last Ten Quarterbacks Taken in NFL Draft - KC Kingdom
- Five Chiefs draft thoughts, with the help of Mike Mayock - Kansas City Star (blog)