Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Breakdown Of Jamaal Charles' High Ankle Sprain - ESPN
- Jamaal Charles returns to Kansas City Chiefs practice - NFL.com
- The road doesn't look so bad to Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Staff predictions: Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs - Sun Sentinel
- Kansas City Chiefs: Knile Davis Will Come Through Filling in for Jamaal Charles - Bleacher Report
- What the Kansas City Chiefs Need to Improve on For Week 3 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs weigh in on NFL's domestic violence controversy - fox4kc.com