Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NFL schedule 2018: Chiefs, Falcons lead six contenders with toughest schedules - Sporting News
- Chiefs have five prime-time games in 2018 - Kansas City Star
- 2018 Kansas City Chiefs Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV Info - Bleacher Report
- 3 draft prospects that should be available to Chiefs on day two - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs tight ends gain yardage gardening with kids at Independence elementary school - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs analysis: NFL.com releases general manager power rankings - Arrowhead Pride (blog)