Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Shields in 2015: Historic Career in Kansas City - KCChiefs.com
- 2014 Review: The Rookies of the Kansas City Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs extend Sean Smith? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 1/28: Justin Houston Believes Chiefs can Win Super Bowl with ... - KCChiefs.com
- Don't Expect Splashy Offseason Moves from the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas State's Tyler Lockett Would Love to Play for Andy Reid - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report