Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Four tight ends an option for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why your Chiefs optimism should start with Mitchell Schwartz - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Outside Linebackers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs will broadcast preseason games, coaches shows in St. Louis - Awful Announcing
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/23 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs will broadcast preseason games in St. Louis - Kansas City Star
- Two Sooners in, two out in Kansas City Chiefs 53-man roster projection by ESPN - Tulsa World