Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Kansas City Chiefs gamble on four players with background issues - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs reach agreements with several undrafted free agents - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth-Chart Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs defend their selection of Tyreek Hill after his domestic abuse case - ESPN (blog)
- Former UH offensive lineman Ben Clarke signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- 2016 NFL Draft Grades: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers - UPI.com
- Chiefs address offensive line, cornerback and receiver with their fourth-round picks - Kansas City Star