Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Current Tight Ends On Roster - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Begin OTAs This Week - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs 5K Highlighted by 95-Year-Old Runner - KCChiefs.com
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs will win the AFC West this year - isportsweb.com (blog)
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)