Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos continues to hone craft in Daytona Beach - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Rival Report: The Kansas City Chiefs - Chargers.com
- Should Kansas City Chiefs use a pick in the 2015 Supplemental Draft? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- AFC West Q&A: Who's the Denver Broncos' biggest threat? - ESPN (blog)
- Travis Kelce is Ready to Lead the Chiefs Offense in 2015 - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs position battles: No. 2 wide receiver is one to watch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- More than 20 NFL players join Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston at charity ... - Kansas City Star (blog)