Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- 2015 NFL Preseason St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Preview Q&A with ... - Turf Show Times
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Over / under on Justin Houston's sacks for the Kansas City Chiefs this year - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Have we underestimated Jeremy Maclin's impact on the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs -- and everbody else -- still chasing Peyton Manning's ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs cut 13 players, including Junior Hemingway, make two other ... - ESPN (blog)
- Timing of Travis Kelce injury couldn't be better for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)