Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NFL Network analyst: Chiefs have had 'no discussions' on trading Marcus Peters - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Reminder: Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker was an absolute steal - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade value in the 2018 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Addict
- Does a Dontari Poe reunion make sense for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs lineman getting medical degree wants 'MD' added to back of his jersey - For The Win
- Marcus Peters Trade Rumors: Chiefs CB 'May Not Be Long for Kansas City' - Bleacher Report