Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- 7 Reasons Why the Kansas City Chiefs Will Return to the Playoffs - Bleacher Report
- Posted 17 hours ago - KCChiefs.com
- One projection not so high on Kansas City Chiefs' Dee Ford in 2014 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Charles, Bowe, Berry out for practice - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs season preview: Headed for market correction - NFL.com
- Chiefs have to stick by Eric Fisher - ESPN (blog)
- Cam Newton enjoys successful return as Panthers top Chiefs - ESPN