Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
- Two of the NFL's top 10 players are in the Kansas City Chiefs division - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs preview: Kansas City looks to break from status quo - USA TODAY
- Three early candidates emerge for Chiefs' GM position - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs GM search adds new names from the Seahawks and Titans - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Franchise QBs -- Rank the top signal-callers in Kansas City ... - ESPN
- Chiefs cautiously optimistic about young wide receivers - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Reached Out to Louis Riddick to Replace ... - The Big Lead