I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- The Chiefs bet against history by picking Patrick Mahomes - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' 2017 draft picks: Analysis for every selection - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade up to take QB Patrick Mahomes II of Texas Tech with 10th pick - Los Angeles Times
- Chiefs trade two first-round picks to Bills in package to move up for a quarterback - CBSSports.com
- Kansas City wants it, but NFL Draft could be headed to Dallas next year - Kansas City Star
- Who will Chiefs pick in first round of NFL Draft? There is little consensus among experts around nation - Kansas City Star (blog)
- A look inside the Kansas City Chiefs draft room - Arrowhead Pride (blog)