I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Chiefs' run game shows promise amid quarterbacks' big night - Kansas City Star
- A healthier Phillip Gaines looks to make an impression - Kansas City Star
- Michael Vick praises Patrick Mahomes in interview - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs will get to see Bennie Logan, Travis Kelce tonight; Eric Berry, Cairo Santos remain out - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former Chiefs DB signs with Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Arrowhead Addict
- Who are the 10 best Kansas City Chiefs in 2017? - FanRag Sports (blog)
- Before he was promoted to GM, Brett Veach put Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' radar - Kansas City Star