I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Tamba Hali, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker, is trim after offseason ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs continue their wait for Jamaal Charles and Tamba Hali - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trim roster, put LB Justin Houston on PUP list - ESPN (blog)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs looking to trade QB Aaron Murray - DawgNation
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs news 8/30 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Paul Kruger Scheduled To Visit - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs will need to muscle past Denver Broncos for AFC West title - FOXSports.com