I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Chiefs' RB Jamaal Charles honored Eric Berry during Pro Bowl - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Amari Cooper To Kansas City Chiefs - BamaHammer
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Kansas City Chiefs post-Senior Bowl selection - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2014 Chiefs Positional Review: Offensive Line - KCChiefs.com
- An early look at seven free agents who might be good fits for the Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- 2015 Kansas City Chiefs Pro Bowl Game Preview - KCChiefs.com