I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Hey, who's that huge Canadian Olympics reporter? It's Chiefs lineman Duvernay-Tardif - Kansas City Star
- Derrick Johnson says goodbye to Kansas City - 247Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs: Chris Conley could be surprise cut this offseason - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft scouting report: Ronnie Harrison would be a great fit for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft: Expert dishes on key prospects for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Understanding the Kansas City Chiefs' upcoming offseason of ... - Arrowhead Addict