I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Coach Leaves For Broncos - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Building The Draft Board Part 3 - KC Kingdom
- Referee who was ripped by Travis Kelce reportedly picked to work Super Bowl - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mel Kiper Jr. makes puzzling pick for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs questions need answering in offseason - FOXSports.com
- After Kansas City Chiefs' loss to Pittsburgh Steelers, Andy Reid ... - UPI.com
- Abandoned grill after Chiefs playoff loss went viral | The Kansas City ... - Kansas City Star (blog)