I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- The Kansas City Chiefs get a mention on Good Morning America thanks to Eric Stonestreet - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What is the Kansas City Chiefs potential at pass rush this year? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Sam Mellinger: Why Chiefs owner Clark Hunt should promote from within for his next GM - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Alex Smith is No. 4 in ESPN's ranking of Chiefs' all-time quarterbacks - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Locked on Chiefs: PFF's Mike Renner on KC's AFC West hopes - Arrowhead Addict
- Will Chris Jones be the next great Chiefs pass rusher? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Ryan Cowden will interview for GM job on Wednesday - Arrowhead Addict