I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Having beaten cancer, there's no telling what Chiefs safety Eric Berry can do now - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World
- Eric Berry returns cancer-free to practice with Kansas City Chiefs - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs release RB Cyrus Gray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)