I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Kansas City Chiefs: predicting Week 1's offensive depth chart - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs have Ron Parker exactly where he should be - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Biggest winner from Justin Houston's spring Kansas City Chiefs absence? Dee ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Creating the Blueprint for Optimal Offense in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com