I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Confident Chiefs' corner Marcus Peters isn't resting on his rookie laurels - Kansas City Star
- Return of Jamaal Charles gives Kansas City Chiefs incredible backfield mix - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs meet with domestic-violence groups, outline approach for awareness training - Kansas City Star
- USA Today picks Kansas City Chiefs to suck - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Should Start WR Chris Conley - NFL Spin Zone
- New cleats help kicker Cairo Santos honor his native Brazil - ESPN (blog)
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)