I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jarvis Jenkins Re-Signed On One-Year Deal - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs podcast: Dissecting Bennie Logan, Greg Lewis and the draft - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Expectation, Obstacles Remain the Same - NFL Spin Zone
- What would Andrew Tiller offer the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Mel Kiper's updated mock draft has Chiefs going WR with Patrick Mahomes still on the board - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Does Anquan Boldin make any sense for the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kicker Cairo Santos tried to dunk in Chiefs locker room | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star (blog)