I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Bills vs Chiefs livestream : Watch Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs O nline ... - WTVB
- Kansas City Chiefs: Best 5-5 Playoff Team - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs-Bills scouting report - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Dustin Colquitt mastered rugby kick to become elite - Kansas City Star
- Bills vs. Chiefs picks and predictions: Kansas City expected to roll - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Heavy Favorites Vs Buffalo Bills - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas ruled out for Sunday - Kansas City Star