I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Full Kansas City Chiefs Awards at the Quarter Mark of the 2014 NFL Season - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers: Spread Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report
- Power Rankings: No. 14 Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- NFL defends Kansas City Chiefs player Husain Abdullah, penalized for Muslim ... - WJLA
- Why Isn't The Media Outraged About The Kansas City Chiefs? - The Federalist
- If Chiefs' defense keeps playing like this . . . - ESPN (blog)
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs deal Patriots milestone blowout - ESPN