I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Backstreet Boy and an actor from TV show 'Chuck' visited Chiefs on Sunday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs are working out old friend safety Kelcie McCray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Alex Smith says Chiefs will welcome Marcus Peters back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kareem Hunt finally got a big game for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs finally bring end to their cycle of misery, regain early mojo in time for playoff push - USA TODAY
- Chargers eager for what's next: Kansas City - The San Diego Union-Tribune