I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Love, support for Chiefs' Eric Berry - ESPN
- Predicting the Final Score For San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs - RantSports
- Kansas City Chiefs have 4 players selected to 2015 Pro Bowl, including Jamaal ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down Kansas City's ... - Bleacher Report
- Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Photos of fans & game action - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Steelers clinch playoff spot with 20-12 win over Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- NFL Playoff Picture: How The Kansas City Chiefs Can Clinch AFC Postseason ... - FanSided