I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Kansas City Chiefs trade 28th pick to San Francisco 49ers - 247Sports
- NFL Draft's best remaining players for Chiefs include Myles Jack, Mackensie Alexander - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs draft 2016: Kansas City trades first-round pick to 49ers - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs trade out of first round, get second-, fourth-, sixth-round picks from San Francisco - Kansas City Star
- Oregon State's Kyle Peko enjoyed Chiefs visit - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Deion Jones - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Kentrell Brothers - KC Kingdom