I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 24 - Arrowhead Addict
- Stagner Things: 10 ways to survive your Chiefs craving until September - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, MD: The Doctor Who Plays Right Guard For The Kansas City Chiefs - Forbes
- 2018 Supplemental Draft could bear fruit for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 23 - Arrowhead Addict
- Tanoh Kpassagnon named Chiefs best defensive breakout bet for 2018 - Arrowhead Addict