I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- John Dorsey says Chiefs are giving Donald Stephenson 'a clean slate' - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Draft Stock Watch: 5 Players Rising and Falling on Kansas City's Board - Bleacher Report
- Jeremy Maclin says signing with Kansas City Chiefs over Eagles wasn't about ... - NJ.com
- Top 5 Headlines 3/27: ESPN's Mel Kiper has four fits for Chiefs at No. 18 - KCChiefs.com
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft Roundup 3/27: Who are the Chiefs drafting? - KCChiefs.com
- Clark Hunt is optimistic the Chiefs can sign Justin Houston to a long-term deal - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs free agency earns 'C' grade from ESPN - Arrowhead Pride (blog)