I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Steelers rack up nearly $100000 in fines after Week 6 win vs. the Chiefs - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Are fan reactions to Bob Sutton overblown? - Arrowhead Addict
- Why weren't the Chiefs more aggressive on their final drive? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Reinforcements could soon be on the way for the Chiefs, 'a pretty good football team' - Kansas City Star
- Actually, Steelers safety Mike Mitchell was fined for two hits against the Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- The AFC is suddenly jumbled because of Chiefs' two-game losing streak - ESPN (blog)
- Podcast: Listen to the A-Team break down the Chiefs' loss to Oakland - Kansas City Star (blog)