I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- KC Chiefs say Jamaal Charles passed several concussion tests - Kansas City Star
- Hard to see Kansas City Chiefs adding any notable WR help at NFL trade deadline - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs cut Jerel Worthy from practice squad, add o-lineman - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down Kansas City's Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- After close look at Kansas City Chiefs, CBS' Solomon Wilcots says 'This is a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down St. Louis' Game Plan - Bleacher Report