I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Why I picked Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- The 2015 Kansas City Chiefs Draft Party! - Arrowhead Addict
- Realistic Draft Trade Possibilities for the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Reports: Jaquiski Tartt - KC Kingdom
- Are Kansas City Chiefs a 13-win team if they stay healthy? This ESPN writer ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 4/27: Should Chiefs draft Todd Gurley if he's available? - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: B/R Community Top 100 and 7-Round Results - Bleacher Report