I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- Analyzing the Chiefs' training camp roster by position - Kansas City Star
- Early-season Chiefs' opponents could be in a weakened state - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith discusses upcoming 2016 season - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs notes heading into 2016 training camp - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs position battle at tight end should be fun - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Know Your Foe: Kansas City Chiefs - HoustonTexans.com
- Availability of Justin Houston, Eric Berry hovers over Kansas City Chiefs' camp - ESPN (blog)