I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Forrest Lamp - KC Kingdom
- KC Chiefs: Will Jamaal Charles Return to Team in 2017 - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: DeShone Kizer - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 offseason needs - FanSided
- Should the Chiefs be considered a favorite to land Tony Romo? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top free agency, NFL draft needs for 2017 - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Former Guard Geoff Schwartz Retires - KC Kingdom