I’m not saying this didn’t hurt. In fact I’m pretty sure it did. However, he isn’t hit in the head and it doesn’t look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.
I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn’t have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.
To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don’t want him here anymore so what’s the point.
The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That’s insane.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Rams to face Kansas City Chiefs on 'Monday Night Football' from Mexico City - Los Angeles Times
- Reggie Ragland leads Chiefs' reshaped crew at inside linebacker - Kansas City Star
- Patrick Mahomes and his young Chiefs receiving corps play “Fortnite” together - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Injured Chiefs provide updates heading into phase one - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2018 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs meet with Memphis wide ... - Arrowhead Addict
- The 2019 Kansas City Chiefs should resemble the 2018 Los Angeles Rams - Arrowhead Addict