ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- How will the Chiefs use running back Jamaal Charles? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' turnovers dictating outcomes - UPI.com
- For Chiefs offense, end zone has become elusive - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs defenders, young and old, collect takeaway souvenirs - Kansas City Star
- Tony Richardson joins Kansas City Chiefs' Ring of Honor - AL.com
- Chiefs fans still unhappy about parking, despite improvements Sunday - Kansas City Star
- Demtrius Harris fumble-return touchdown for the Kansas City Chiefs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)