ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- The Franchise QBs: Rank the top signal-callers in Chiefs history - ESPN
- John Dorsey's firing is a bad sign for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs cautiously optimistic about young wide receivers - ESPN (blog)
- Vance McDonald could interest the Chiefs, if released by 49ers - Arrowhead Addict
- Sources: Communication, management style were factors in Chiefs' firing of Dorsey - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Reached Out to Louis Riddick to Replace John Dorsey as GM [UPDATE: Riddick Denies ... - The Big Lead
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)