ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- As Chiefs consider final cutdown, plenty of questions loom - FOXSports.com
- The case for Charcandrick West as the Kansas City Chiefs backup running back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif may have earned a starting spot on Chiefs' offensive line - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Team Outlook: Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin ... - Sports World Report
- No major surprises on final Chiefs roster projection - ESPN (blog)
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)