ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- Chiefs rumors: Jared Odrick makes sense along the defensive line - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Derek Barnett - KC Kingdom
- Why not Christian McCaffrey for Chiefs in first round of NFL draft ... - ESPN (blog)
- Tony Romo rumors: Chiefs, Texans named most likely destinations - Arrowhead Addict
- Now four years in, Chiefs quarterback Tyler Bray eager to prove ... - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Sidney Jones - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: KC Chiefs Go Best Available in Every Round - KC Kingdom