ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- Kansas City Chiefs: No Jamaal Charles, no problem - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Chiefs' Tyler Bray returns to practice field - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Patience, blocking finally pay off for Chiefs running back Spencer Ware - Kansas City Star
- Red Coaters serve Kansas City Chiefs and the community - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs would be in playoffs if season ended now - ESPN (blog)
- Credit to Chiefs for getting back to .500, but can they sustain it? - ESPN (blog)