ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- Don't Expect Splashy Offseason Moves from the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs had over $1 million in fines last season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas State's Tyler Lockett Would Love to Play for Andy Reid - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Amari Cooper To Kansas City Chiefs - BamaHammer
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Kansas City Chiefs post-Senior Bowl selection - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- An early look at seven free agents who might be good fits for the Chiefs - Kansas City Star