ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 10 things to know about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, including records broken and his no-look passes - Dallas News
- Thursday's MMQB article should make you, Clark Hunt and Andy Reid furious at the NFL - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What should the Chiefs do with Dee Ford? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tight end is a major need in 2018 NFL Draft - KC Kingdom
- 2018 NFL Draft: Exploring a potential Lamar Jackson plummet to the Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict