ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- Ex-Carroll standout signs deal with Kansas City Chiefs - Billings Gazette
- Grading the Chiefs: 2016 position-by-position grades - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce slapped with two fines - UPI.com
- Chiefs draft: Is Ben Boulware a possible DJ replacement? - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: The Five Most Surprising Players Of 2016 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mel Kiper Says Andy Reid Will Take A Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs' biggest offseason needs, commentary, analysis ... - Kansas City Star (blog)