ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
- After close look at Kansas City Chiefs, CBS' Solomon Wilcots says 'This is a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down St. Louis' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs sign guard Jarrod Pughsley, release defensive tackle Jerel Worthy - Kansas City Star
- Donovan McNabb to reunite with Chiefs' Andy Reid in a new role - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: News, stats and stars from the Charger game - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. St. Louis Rams 10/26/14 NFL Pick, Odds, and Prediction - Sports Chat Place