Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Kansas City Chiefs draft wrap-up - ESPN (blog)
- 2016 NFL mock drafts already have Kansas City Chiefs selecting an OT - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former St. John's star Dan Light signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Worcester Telegram
- Every draft pick has a story -- and the Kansas City Chiefs brought some in ... - FOXSports.com
- NIU's Da'Ron Brown Selected by Kansas City Chiefs - WIFR
- Manasseh Garner joins Kansas City Chiefs as undrafted free agent - Cardiac Hill (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt: We're not crazy about the '15 schedule ... - FOXSports.com