Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction - New York Times
- Remembering Joe Montana and the Kansas City Chiefs 1993 season - KCChiefs.com
- Who To Root For: Kansas City Chiefs Playoff Scenarios (Week 16 Edition) - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs' Hall Of Famer Bobby Bell Graduates College At Age 74 - FanSided
- Game Day Preview: Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers - New Pittsburgh Courier
- Albert Wilson is becoming a force for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Dwayne Bowe ruled questionable after missing third day of practice - Kansas City Star