Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- How good will Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles be this season? - Yahoo Sports
- Former Mizzou WR L'Damian Washington signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kenny Chesney gives Blue Springs teen a birthday surprise: A KC Chiefs helmet ... - Kansas City Star
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp August 3 - Kansas City Star
- The play of CB Marcus Peters is very encouraging to Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs sign a player who tweeted his highlight video at them ... - Business Insider
- All eyes on $101 million man as Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston gets to work - FOXSports.com