Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Marcus Cooper Carted Off During Kansas City Chiefs Practice - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Donald Stephenson, Sanders Commings Back ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Murray remains at back of Chiefs' QB line - ESPN (blog)
- Photo gallery: Chiefs camp, July 30 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 7 - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp updates 7/30 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Bray vs Aaron Murray - KC Kingdom