Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs lineman getting medical degree wants 'MD' added to back of his jersey - For The Win
- Maybe this PFF stat has something to do with the Chiefs' push to get younger - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs fans don't want to hear any talk about a possible Marcus Peters trade - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs Draftmas: S Jessie Bates III - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs retain Zach Fulton? - Arrowhead Addict
- Could the Chiefs see a reunion with David Irving? - Arrowhead Addict