Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs counting on continuity to improve offensive output - Kansas City Star
- Dontari Poe, all 346 pounds of him, tackles yoga along with some Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practice as the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs Do Not Need To Sign Brian Hartline - KC Kingdom
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)