Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Bet you didn't know that Chiefs coach Andy Reid once dreamed of being a sportswriter - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Positive storylines from 2017 offseason - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs rumors: Tourek Williams released by Kansas City - Arrowhead Addict
- Jon Gruden loves how Patrick Mahomes fits with KC Chiefs | The ... - Kansas City Star
- How I became a Kansas City Chiefs fan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Patrick Mahomes II on first week with Chiefs: 'We're getting better every single rep' - ESPN (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs own Derek Carr for some reason - Arrowhead Addict