Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mel Kiper Says Andy Reid Will Take A Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Ex-Carroll standout signs deal with Kansas City Chiefs - Helena Independent Record
- NFL fines Chiefs' Travis Kelce for 'Foot Locker' blast against referee - USA TODAY
- Chiefs need to address these gaps this offseason to become AFC champions - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top stories from 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Acquiring Tony Romo could be the right move at the right time for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Beyond the Chiefs: Will Shields talks about his life, family and love of music - Kansas City Star