Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- 'Staying creative' with Travis Kelce another way Chiefs can grow offense - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs owner Clark Hunt says he would have “no hesitation” signing Colin Kaepernick, but doesn't expect to - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Michael Vick's presence perks up Chiefs' QB meetings - ESPN (blog)
- Tamba Hali clarifies his weekend statements: 'As far as the Chiefs go, I'm all in' - Kansas City Star
- NFL predictions: Kansas City Chiefs projected for .500 record in 2017 - Arrowhead Addict
- Many familiar names populate Kansas City Chiefs' roster projection ... - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Andy Reid to Tamba Hali: 'If you have a problem, let's talk about it' - Kansas City Star