Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas growing into larger offensive role - Kansas City Star
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs have no excuses for loss to Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Jason Avant can add value to Kansas City Chiefs offense - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs: Team Has No One to Blame but Itself for Loss vs. Oakland - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs thwarting widespread regression predictions - NFL.com