Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs QB Alex Smith: President Trump 'couldn't condemn violent neo-Nazis' - USA TODAY
- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith takes aim at Donald Trump | The ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs 7, Chargers 0: Kansas City strikes first at StubHub - Los Angeles Times
- Kansas City Chiefs CEO Clark Hunt releases middling statement - Arrowhead Addict
- Reggie Ragland active for Chiefs for the first time this season ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: How they match up - Los Angeles Times
- Who's your daddy? Chiefs' Marcus Peters calls opposing star receivers 'my kids' - Kansas City Star