Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Defensive help could be coming for Chiefs via draft - Kansas City Star
- PODCAST: Chiefs seven-round mock, draft prop bets and a giant draft mailbag - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things you may not know about Chiefs' 2018 schedule - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chargers' Philip Rivers excited to play Chiefs in Week 1 - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs And Ticketmaster Extend Partnership As The Team Transitions To Digital Ticketing For All ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Arrowheadlines: Patrick Mahomes will be a top-five fantasy quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)