Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs OL Mitch Morse Impressed With “Quickness, Leverage and ... - KCChiefs.com
- Jack Steadman, former Kansas City Chiefs GM, dies at 86 - NFL.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs' New Archenemies - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report
- Miami Dolphins concerned about guard and Kansas City Chiefs could have an ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- This is how Tamba Hali trains for the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- ESPN's future NFL power rankings have Kansas City Chiefs in the top 10 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)