Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Game Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Film room: The Kansas City Chiefs and winning time - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What Donovan McNabb might say during Sunday's Kansas City Chiefs broadcast - The Star-Ledger
- Fantasy football Week 8 defense rankings: Kansas City Chiefs up, Indianapolis ... - The Patriot-News - PennLive.com
- Here's where Phillip Gaines impressed for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs explain the Jamell Fleming and Marcus Cooper switch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)