Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs vs. Dolphins preview - ESPN (blog)
- Breakdown Of Jamaal Charles' High Ankle Sprain - ESPN
- Jamaal Charles returns to Kansas City Chiefs practice - NFL.com
- The road doesn't look so bad to Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Film room: Kansas City Chiefs play calling in the red zone - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Miami Dolphins: Connections - PhinPhanatic
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report