Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Confident, deep crop of rookie corners should be enticing for Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Jordan Willis - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Kansas City Chiefs Select QB Pat Mahomes at No. 27 - Dawgs By Nature
- Chiefs draft rumors: Houston DL Cameron Malveaux visits Kansas City - Arrowhead Addict
- K-State linebacker Elijah Lee is betting on himself in NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs release Jaye Howard - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt takes NASCAR test drive ... - Kansas City Star