Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking down the starting left guard competition - Arrowhead Addict
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 19 - Arrowhead Addict
- Three Chiefs learned locker room lessons from pro sport dads ... - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill treats some kids to shopping spree - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs place JD Moore on injured reserve - Arrowhead Addict
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 18 - Arrowhead Addict