Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Kansas City Chiefs expect other teams to snap up their cuts for first time - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce leaves Monday's practice early - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Will the offensive line hold up? - Arrowhead Addict
- Entering year three, Chiefs coach Andy Reid has his quarterbacks' trust - Kansas City Star
- Predicting the Chiefs' 2015 NFL season, game-by-game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- The Star's projections for the Chiefs' 53-man roster - Kansas City Star
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News