Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs making a push to retain safety Eric Berry - Kansas City Star
- Five Chiefs draft thoughts, with the help of Mike Mayock - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs nearing five-year, $41.25 million contract extension with ... - Kansas City Star
- Clark Hunt supports Alex Smith as Chiefs' starter, but analyst says ... - Kansas City Star
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs linebackers a good value? - Arrowhead ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Patrick Mahomes - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe hosting 'Shark Tank-like' competition as part of charity event - Sports Illustrated