Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs sign Darrelle Revis - ESPN
- Chiefs can assure Bills that Tyrod Taylor is right choice at quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Ty Law, Leslie O'Neal among 2018 Chiefs semi-finalists for Pro Football Hall of Fame - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs needs answers for their slumping running game -- and fast - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs should have "high level of panic" if they lose to Bills - Arrowhead Addict
- Former KC Chiefs GM John Dorsey does first interview since firing ... - Kansas City Star