Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews known for his jump-ball ability — just ask Nebraska - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 - CBS Local
- Chiefs continue to rave about controversial draft pick Tyreek Hill's ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs hope see rookie QB Kevin Hogan continue ... - ESPN (blog)
- Could Mike Williams be the receiver Chiefs have been searching for? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs start camp without Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles, Justin Houston - UPI.com
- Chiefs receiver Mike Williams feels primed for redemptive year - Kansas City Star