Second was to see the Nassib kid as he has been talked about as a possible pick for KC and i have not seen him play. Bitter rival , bad weather , national audience and all he didn’t do bad. Not good either. alot of drops by his wrs didn’t help either. I’d probably take him in the third , maybe late 2nd.
Taking all the above conditions plus the high expectations and Geno did not look the part of even a 1st rounder to me , ok maybe a late first. Passes high , low and behind alot today. Nerves ? Hates the cold ? who knows but i bet he drops some slots in the pre-drafts polls.
Remember the Chiefs do play outside and so do alot of other AFC teams in possible bad weather locales.
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie profile: Chris Conley - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Begin OTAs This Week - KCChiefs.com
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs will win the AFC West this year - isportsweb.com (blog)
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Kansas City Chiefs Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign in 2015 - Bleacher Report