"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Prediction, Preview, and Odds - 12-10-2023 - Winners and Whiners
- Week 14 Injury Report - chiefs.com
- Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Prediction, Preview, and Odds - 12-10-2023 - Stat Salt
- Bills at Chiefs: Free Live Stream NFL Online, Channel, Time - How to Watch and Stream Major League & College Sports - Sports Illustrated
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire could see last golden opportunity with Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs vs. Bills odds, picks, line, how to watch, live stream: Model reveals 2023 Week 14 NFL predictions - CBS Sports
- NFL LIVE: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs - Live - BBC